Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Winter Wishlist

Okay so this is kind of a very...normal wishlist.

SO LET'S BEGIN

Over-sized Coat
You may have seen these around, the big boxy coats or trench coats, have become very popular with the street fashion bloggers, photographers and such.

Winter Boots
'I have none of these, and I need some. Because Upstate New York really likes snow and ice...


Socks and Tights
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH. 


Jeans
I have the HARDEST time finding jeans that I like, that are in my budget. I know a lot of people struggle with this, so I'm glad I'm not alone.


Skirts
Yeah, I love my skirts. I love em with sweaters, t-shirts, many things...
And finally....

Elie Saab Gown
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS ISN'T EVERYDAY WEAR? 

Hope you enjoyed!
Love, Lizzie
xox

Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment