Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I apologize

I'v been away. And I don't really have a good excuse, I just haven't felt anything good to write about. Last year (I think?) I did a little post about staying cozy, and since I woke up to snow flurries (Gotta love New York) I think I should make another one.

Sweaters.  You all know how much I LOVE my sweaters, but for winter they really are an essential. Whether it's a terrible but loved old Christmas one or a new modern design, they are a winter wardrobe staple.



Blankets.  Blanket nests, forts, cocoons people NEED blankets. I have a special place in my heart for big fluffy cozy blankets and I usually wrap up in one during a movie or watching my favorite shows or even reading a book. Sometimes when a day is especially hard I just enclose myself in many blankets, blocking things out for a little bit.

Hot Chocolate.  This delicious and warming drink is perfect for cold days. I mean it's warm, and chocolaty. And for those who can't drink such drinks (like myself) cider is good too! 
Some recipes: 1 2 3

Winter Films.

  1. Ground Hog Day
  2. Grumpy Old Men 
  3. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 
  4. Fantastic Mister Fox (more fall like) 
  5. Narnia 
  6. Happy Feet
  7. Where the Wild Things Are 
  8. Elf (more Christmas-ee) 
  9. Planes, Trains and Automobiles 
  10. The Day after Tomorrow 


Stay Cozy!
Love, Lizzie
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment