Sunday, November 17, 2013

AH IT'S NOVEMBER

Yes Lizzie, it's been November for quite sometime now.
So this is just a catch up post, telling you a little bit about what's happening and kinda doing a November favorites/random crap from my life.
Let's start off by saying I spend most of my time these days wrapped in a protective cocoon of blankets and shame while crying over fictional characters, and don't even get me started on things that HAVEN'T EVEN HAPPENED YET.
Like the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who OH MY GOD I'm so excited, I can barely contain myself I feel like I'm bigger on the inside WHICH ISN'T GOOD FOR THE HUMAN FORM.

Also, let's not forget Catching Fire (Who's going to the Midnight Showing? THIS GIRL)
Also, Thor

And I'm on full nerd-out over all the video games that are near coming!
But anyways, nerd out over, here are some things that I have fallen in love with:

This song:

John and Hank Green 



Tumblr. 

Yeah. 

Stay fabulous, and enjoy this random butt post.
Btw you should probably check out the Greens, and look into NerdFighters. 
Yeah, it's pretty awesome. 
Love, Lizzie 
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment