Friday, September 27, 2013

Lookbookers (part 6)

LET'S DO THIS

Matthias Dengler 

A jack of all trades, he caught my eye with his warm colors and smooth lines. His love for scarves and being comfortable comes out in all his looks, making it look great because he feels great. His talents for photography are really amazing in his blog, and his videos show real passion. He brings out the classic male side of fashion and puts on a twist. This student will definitely have me as a fan for a long time.



Matthias's Links:

Nory Aradi 

The first thing that comes to mind when I see Nory is adorable. Her cute, clean look makes her quite special in my book. She's also a photographer and is probably one of the few people on Lookbook I can relate to (Superwholock all the way!) and for 16 she's got great talent in Photography and Fashion. I can't wait to see more from her and look forward to what she does next. 


Nory's Links:


Make sure to check all of them out, and give em a follow 

Love, Lizzie 
xox




1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for this charming feature :)
    it was very lovely!

    Matthias

    ReplyDelete