Saturday, June 15, 2013

DIY flower headbands

I don't do DIY things very often so when they come out good i feel VERY proud of myself haha
So yes, here ya go.

All i had this time was :


  • Fake flowers (found at my local dollar store)
  • Hot Glue Gun and Glue sticks (Found in the craft section of your local craft store or ye faithfull Marts of Wall
  • Lots of cardboard/newspaper/pictures of ex so the glue doesnt stick to anything you care about.
  • Jesus's hands to help you because when Glenn Cocoa or Cary Mclachlan sang about Jesus taking the wheel she was talking about hot gluing things. Just accept the fact that you're gonna get a little burned here and there. That's life kid.
  • Music
It came a little sloppy but HEY it fits on my head and i cost me less then 2 dollars so WOO 






No comments:

Post a Comment