Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Those feelings.

There are certain things in our lives that make us feel things (Dang it lizzie, everyone knows this millions of people have said this and) OMG DO I HEAR DREAMWORKS THEME SONG?! (Lizzie Gad Dangit focus. You know this is one of the stupidest things you have ever written about people want interesting stuff like fashion, and pictures of funny cats. Holy avocados pull it together.)
Yea.
So anyways.
I'm not talking about the everyday feelings i mean the things that make you remember, the things that bring back the feeling of holding his hand, or going down a water slide, or taking your first bite of your future favorite food (Who are you kidding lizzie you cant have ONE favorite food-) OR that time you got water sucked up through your nose because you fell off a boat.
Yea you know what i'm talking about.

  • Smells: Cookies make me think of Christmas and fish fries make me think of my grandma and the feelings of getting hugged by grandma...which makes me think of white linen perfume.
You see what i mean? 
  • Lunch meat party trays make me think of people leaving and funerals and how i felt during the funeral. 
Now you get the hang of it! 
  • This song makes me feel like how i felt when i found out about my dad
This makes me think of the feelings i had when me and my dad would listen to music till 3 in the morning.

So i'l leave my list short because i dont think that my feelings are very interesting but i'd love to hear some things that make you remember or feel things.
Thanks for reading! 
And 2k views! WOW! 
and 12 followers, you guys are fabulous 
(not to mention the 17 on Glipho) 

Love, Lizzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment