Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oops; i went outside

Yes, yes i know that you are thinking: "LIZZIE HOW COULD YOU? YOU WENT OUTSIDE? YOU DIDNT SPEND YOUR WHOLE DAY INSIDE ON YOUR COMPUTER?"
actually your probably thinking "Omg look at those kittens!" because you're most likely to not be reading my blog....yeaaa....
but yes, it's true, i went outside. And it was cold, windy, bright, gray and lovely.
I did enjoy taking photos today but it made me want to buy my camera EVEN MORE. Buuuut i cant even break the bank because i dont have enough in the bank to begin with.
SO yea, camera will have to wait. These photos were taken with my iPod 4th Generation and edited by Instagram.
Yeaaaa.



 


So yea as you can see i went outside, it was windy, i liked exploring and it really reminded me of how much i love the outside and how beautiful it is.
So there.


Love, Lizzie


Comment/ Follow/Share
Help me get to 2K views and 15 followers! 
Every view/follow/and comment really makes me smile :) 
GO OUTSIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment