Thursday, March 21, 2013

DIY Ideas and some things off my fashion pinterest board

I wear a lot of hand-me-downs, and make them kind of my own. Like, right now i'm wearing an old button down that was my great grandpas (Again, i wear my granpas clothes...) but i also want to look at some DIY things, so i thought i'd put some ideas on here.




SO here are a few links for more DIY:
Okay Lovies, sorry this isn't a very long post, but i hope you liked it and i hope you like the ideas! I didnt wanna make the ideas too complicated and hard, because, if you are like me, then you dont have time, or the oomph. 
But i am definitely gonna try some of those ;) 

Love, Lizzie

FOLLOW/COMMENT/JUST CHECK IT OUT 

For more links to my fashion sites, check out the Contact page :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment