Monday, January 28, 2013

Fashion: The prevailing style or custom, as in dress or behavior.

Oh fashion, my undercover lover though i dont get to indulge very often :'(  But i do love looking at the delicious pieces of body covering, and I rely on H&M, Mod Cloth and many others to look at wonderful things that i cannot have. 
Also (I've mentioned it before) Pinterest also helps me out with my dreaming.
So I thought i would put some of my favorites in a kind of orderly fashion...

For the more casual days...


ooh those shoes...

KITTY!


A bit formal/casual....

 wowza, love that 70's look...

Formal....

mm and a little bit foxy...

so cute!

VERY formal...

OOH SPARKLES! 

          AND STRIPEY!

i do adore this one especially....


   AND JAUNTY! 
like a miss...
SO there you have it, a few fashion picks from my Pinterest, special thanks to the models whoever they are they are quite lovely.
I hope you enjoyed it, and i hope we can both some day get the clothes we enjoy U_U *titanic music* 
STAY FABULOUS MY LEOPARDPRINTSHOULDERCUTOUTS!






No comments:

Post a Comment