Saturday, August 24, 2013

A little baby absence.

So I have to go to Tennessee on the 29th, and I just want to let anyone who READS my blog that I'm not abandoning you, I'm just going to Crockett County, aka, no wifi.

So enjoy my silence for five days, and cherish it.

Because when I get back get ready for a WHOLE LOTTA PICTURES you don't really care about but look at anyways.

Yep.

While i'm gone answer these questions in the discussions below:

1- What was your favorite show/book as a child.

2-Favorite color

3-Favorite show NOW.

4- What is one thing you want to do before you die.

5- Do you enjoy this blog?

6-What do you like to blog about the most?

7-Do you enjoy answering questions?

8-Doe the number 8 bother you?

9- How are you today?

10- Do you want to dance with somebody, also, maybe feel the heat with somebody?

Love, Lizzie


No comments:

Post a Comment