Thursday, May 30, 2013

For Dad

Recently my Dad's 51st birthday passed, and my sister put up this song on YouTube (she had written a while ago but just made it public)
My dad, taught me most of everything i know about wisdom, and pain, and love, and music and just people in general.
He taught me that imperfection was perfection, that life was a gift and that one person could do so much. He taught me that being diferent was beautiful and standing up for what you believe is a strength you should never lose, and to be a leader when the only thing people will do will follow. He taught me how to fish, how to feel music in your bones and how to help people. How to be strong when the world is weak. 
He taught me how to love someone no matter what, and to give really good hugs.
also...
he taught me that batman ruled. 
Love, Lizzie


No comments:

Post a Comment