Saturday, March 30, 2013

A fight with my common sense.

So last night in at an ungodly hour (NOT AFTER 2 A.M THOUGH ALL YOU HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER FANS.) i decided to join a site.
And that site is tumblr.
 "Lizzie, why, why did you do such a thing?" "YOU WE'RE SUCH A GOOD GIRL." *sobs*
I know that's what all of you are thinking but i'd just like to reassure you and say
OH MY GOD I KNOW.
WHAT I HAVE DONE? I already have no life and now i will not even have a wisp, even a shadow of a life any more.
Just.
Scrolling.
All.
Day long.
Scrolling.
Actually it's not that bad, i mean there are funny GIFS, i know there are bad stuff on it so i stay away from those kinda things-LIZZIE THEY WILL FIND YOU. EVEN IF YOU RUN AWAY FOREVER THEY WILL FIND YOU.
Yes, common sense, i know, but still-
NO LIZZIE.
NO.
BUTS.
Because BUTTS ARE WHAT WILL COME AFTER YOU, ALONG WITH ALL THERE UNMENTIONABLE FRIENDS.
Hey, where were you last night?! You were sitting by all through the sign up process, and the customizing, you never did anyhing!
I WAS SLEEPING. LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN.
Well it's my life, so-
What life.
Oh that's cold.

Anyhoo, yes, i am on Tumblr, i am on a blog, advertising my blog.
*Sigh*

GO check it out and share THIS blog with your friends, help me reach 15 followers?
I knoew you would ;)
Love, Lizzie
My new Tumblr (Follow me!) 

Comment/FOLLOW/Share/Be Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment